Now you don’t have to be a Yorkshire lass to make perfect traditional Yorkshire puddings
Light, fluffy, crunchy and crisp. Traditional Yorkshire puddings make a great starter with gravy, a heart warming accompaniment to roast meat dishes, and an ideal base for canapes or sweet snacks.
Part of the You Can Always Make series, Yorkshire Puddings takes you through each step with full size photo illustrations. There are clear, simple instructions to follow, and more detailed information about each ingredient and why each step is important.
The Lessons from a Yorkshire lass section at the end has hints and tips to help troubleshoot any problems, and improve your results even further.
- Great for kids, students, bachelors and the culinarily challenged
- Includes large step-by-step photos, so you won’t go wrong
- Everything you need to make rise-every-time traditional Yorkshire puddings
- Mixing perfect Yorkshire pudding batter is easier than you think – IF you follow these steps
- Turn up the heat for light and fluffy traditional Yorkshire puddings
- Lessons on avoiding Yorkshire pudding disasters from a Yorkshire lass