“If you want to boost your business with Twitter (instantly), buy this book.”
Looking for a way to generate fast (and cheap) leads with your Twitter marketing efforts?
Not sure how to convert all those tweets, follows — and annoying hipster hashtags — into a serious Twitter for business boost to your bottom line?
Searching for a simple, step-by-step small business marketing process you can use to build your brand, spread your message and make some frickin’ moolah with good, old Twitter?
Well, search no more!
“A funny, no-nonsense guide to Twitter marketing”
In Twitter Marketing Made (Stupidly) Easy – Vol.1 of the Small Business Marketing Collection you’ll learn, in this Twitter business guide, such key nuggets as:
- “How to (Really) Make Money With Twitter” – Not some shallow, generic social marketing tips you could find anywhere. But actionable strategies you can use to boost your income with Twitter.
- “The Best and Worst Times to Tweet” – We’ll cover the ins and outs of when (and how) to make sure your marketing social media efforts on Twitter have the biggest bang for their buck.
- “The Keys to a Perfect Profit-Generatin’ Tweet” – Forget tweets and retweets. (They don’t pay the bills!) In this chapter you’ll learn how to craft perfect tweets that help you achieve real results when using social media in marketing funnels, of any industry.
- “How to Make Money With Contests, Twit Streams and Twitter Q&As” – Here’s where we take your Twitter game to 11! This is so effective your followers won’t even notice you’re marketing with social media. (They’ll think you’re just helping!)
- “Insider Strategies for Creating Profitable Twitter Ads” – This is where we dig into the nitty-gritty of Twitter ads; how to set them up, what bidding to use, and how to target the right type of prospect.
And each chapter includes easy-to-follow action steps to help you boost your Twitter marketing game – without taking a single, $2,000 online course.
DOWNLOAD: Twitter Marketing Made (Stupidly) Easy – Vol.1 of the Small Business Marketing Collection TODAY!
Might be just the very thing you need to do to truly break through when using Twitter for business.
Don’t believe us?
PRAISE FOR “Twitter Marketing Made (Stupidly) Easy – How to Use Twitter for Business Awesomeness”
“This book doesn’t contain any “fluff”. It gets straight to the point and stays there. Because of its straight to the point manner, this book contains a lot more information than a normal 120- paged book would.”– Mark
“While most twitter marketing books go on and on about how sleek you need your twitter background to look and how important your profile photo is, etc., this book doesn’t waste any time with that. According to this book no one of those things are really quite as important as they are made out to be.”-Diana
- Internet Marketing
- Computers & Technology
- Digital Media
- Media & Communications
- Social Media
- Sales & Selling