Prepare the Best Tex-Mex Takeout Recipes at home and experience the authentic flavors of Tex-Mex food.
Download FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Chili con carne, fajitas, tacos, and nachos are the iconic dishes of Tex-Mex cuisine. These are familiar dishes that many consider being comfort food. Like other cuisines adopted into American culture, Tex-Mex, short form for Texan-Mexican, is an exciting mix of flavors and spices from Mexican, Spanish, Native American, and Berber influences passed down through tradition over several centuries. It is a dynamic cuisine that is still evolving and incorporating new flavors; graciously adjusting to the tastes and needs of the times.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
• An introduction to Tex-Mex takeout cuisine
• Ingredients used in Tex-Mex cooking
• Cooking methods and tools used to prepare authentic Tex-Mex meals
• 50 of the best Tex-Mex takeout recipes including:
• Great appetizers, snacks and dips like the Queso Dip, the Bean & Cheese Nachos or the Chili Cheese Fries
• Easy-to-prepare sandwiches and wraps like the Beef Quesadilla, the Shredded Chicken Burrito or the Santa Fe Wrap
• Satisfying rice, salad and bowl recipes like the Chili Bowl or the Avocado Chicken Salad
• Heartwarming soup recipes like the Caldo de Res or the Tortilla Soup
• Classic taco recipes like the Carne Asada Tacos or the Fish Tacos
• Favorite main dish recipes like the Picadillo or the Tex-Mex Pizza
• Delightful desserts like the Caramel Flan or the Churros
Are you hungry now?