Smart Kids Smart Money – The Ultimate Parent’s Guide To Teaching Kids About Earning, Saving, Giving, Spending And Investing Money Wisely!
Teaching kids about money will give them a big chance to lay a strong foundation and live a life of success with money when they become adults.
The truth is that kids learn everything by imitating adults; their financial responsibilities are formed by being caught rather than being taught. Therefore, as a parent, if you want to teach your kids become smart about money, you must prepare yourself with great financial literacy at the first step.
LIMITED TIME OFFER ONLY $2.99
This book contains proven steps, strategies, practical activities and powerful tips on how to teach your kids about the concept of money, the value of hard work, the skills of managing, spending and investing money wisely.
As the author of this book, I believe that this book will be an indispensable reference and trusted guide for you who may want to help your kids become wiser with their money and enjoy a successfully financial life in future. Once you read this book, I guarantee you that you will have learned an extraordinary wide range of useful, practical tips, valuable information that will help you become a finance expert in teaching your kids about money. Take action NOW and start raising your kids about financial literacy TODAY!
Here is a preview of exactly what you will learn:
- Why Parents Should Instill Their Children About Money?
- Teaching Children about the Concept and Value of Money
- Explaining The Basics Of Money Terms to Children
- Breaking Down the Expenses and Amount of Items
- Instill the Value of Hard – Earned Money to Children
- Commission vs. Allowance
- Chore Ideas
- Teaching Financial Responsibilities to Children
- Teaching Children How To Save Money at A Young Age
- Teach Kids How to Spend Money Wisely and Consciously
- What Are Main Factors Influence to Children’s Spending Habits?
- Set Goals
- Help Your Kid Obtain a Bank Credit Card
- Teaching Children about the Pros and Cons of a Credit Card Usage
- Explaining the Danger of Credit Card Usage to Children
- Guiding Children on How Credit Card Works and How to Use It Responsibly
- Teaching Children about the Difference between Good Debt and Bad Debt
- Credit Card Management: Wise Minimization of Debts
- Teaching Children How To Check Financial Accounts
- Financial Knowledge and Safety Measures
- Teaching Children about Taxes
- Introducing the Significance of Stocks to Kids at an Early Age
- And Much Much More!
Don’t delay any more seconds, scroll back up, DOWNLOAD your copy NOW for only $2.99 and start teaching your kids become smart about money TODAY!