The Mediterranean Diet Is The Centuries Old Secret That Keeps Millions Of People Healthier And In Shape
The Mediterranean diet is based on a variety of cuisine options rich in aromas, nutrients, and colors. It has been voted by many scientists as one of the healthiest diets in the world.
The Mediterranean lifestyle comes from the eating habits of people who live in Italy and Greece, it is not a restrictive diet. This is important because often people hear the word “diet” and automatically think they will have to abandon all their favourite foods. One of the best things about the Mediterranean diet is that it is so varied, and it isn’t restrictive at all. You will eat healthier while still enjoying what you love.
In this book you’ll learn what the Mediterranean diet is and how to follow it to lose weight, improve your health and experience the countless benefits of the Mediterranean lifestyle.
You will discover how to make the transition to this healthier lifestyle in a way that is smooth and easy. Usually people fail to eat healthier because they can’t stick to their new healthy habits, that’s why this guide includes a 30-day meal plan with healthy and easy-to-make Mediterranean recipes.
This Guide Will Teach You:
- The History And Basics Of The Mediterranean Diet Plan
- All The Foods You Should And Shouldn’t Eat
- How To Easily Transition To The Mediterranean Diet
- 13 Tips To Enjoy All The Benefits Of The Mediterranean Lifestyle
- How To Make Lifestyle Changes In A Smooth Way
- All The Health Benefits You’ll Get By Following The Mediterranean Diet
- How To Eat The Right Nutrients With The Mediterranean Pyramid
- A Complete 30-Day Mediterranean Meal Plan
- Easy To Make Recipes For Healthy Breakfasts, Lunches, And Dinners
- And Much, Much More
Remember, the secret is to do what the Mediterranean people have been doing for centuries: eat healthy foods, have an active lifestyle, and if the moment comes, don’t be leery of opening that bottle of rich cabernet you have been savoring for special occasions.
Some Mediterranean Diet Recipes You’ll Find In This Book:
- Breakfast Quinoa
- Cauliflower and Kale Frittata
- Egg Salad Sandwich
- White Bean and Chicken Soup
- Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
- Grilled Polenta with Vegetables
- Artichoke and Tomato Gnocchi
- Caprese Chicken
- Pepperoni and Brussels Sprouts Pizza
- Shrimp Piccata