Knock Out These Easy Meal-Prep Ideas and Have Happy Keto Meals All Week
Whether you are a mom or a student or working full time, cooking every day may seem like a hard task. This is where meal prep comes into the picture. If you focus on eating according to the keto diet and invest a few minutes per day in meal preps, you will be able to decrease your junk intake and also be able to consume healthy meals.
This book helps you understand ketogenic meal prepping and how to switch to clean eating so you get the best of home-cooked meals prepared from the freshest ingredients available.
The Keto Meal Prep Cookbook features:
- 55 prep ahead recipes that are going to make life easier
- necessary information and basic principles for successful incorporation of make-ahead keto meals into your dietary plan
- Simply-illustrated guidelines on how to freeze, store, and reheat your meals to keep food fresh, safe, and tasty
- Amazing variety of Keto Breakfast and Lunch dishes, which are full of flavor and healthy fats
- Simple dinner ideas, low carb beef burgers, chicken, lamp and other fantastic recipes
- Special chapter for keto snacks lovers with commonly found ingredients
- All recipes supported by nutritional breakdowns, full images, and portion control
Please note! Two options of the Paperback are available:
- Full-color edition – Simply press See all formats and versions above the price. Press left from the “paperback” button
- Black and white version
As a GIFT, at the end of the book, I’ll give you a BONUS!
- TOP recipes for any occasion from the best-seller author Adele Baker
Use these healthy and easy recipes and start cooking today!
Kindle MatchBook: The Kindle edition is FREE when you buy the paperback edition today!