Take Note: This is the Black & White Saver Edition (Kindle).
Approximately 132 Pages (Black & White)
This book is Also Available in The Following Editions:
- Black & White Saver Edition (Paperback)
- Regular Edition (Kindle/Paperback)
- High Definition Edition (HD Kindle)
- Fixed Format Edition (Comic Style) (HD Kindle)
- Mini Compact Version (Paperback)
**Please click on the Author to view other book options available.
In “How to Draw Anatomy for Comics“, Stan Bendis Kutcher explains in easy to follow, step-by-step methods for applying the following towards anatomy and comics:
which materials to use * drawing basic shapes * using perspective * usingposes * the golden ratio * how to draw the human body * step-by-step(the eyes, nose, mouth, ears, neck, torso, arms, hands, legs and feet.) * putting it all together * Much, MUCH more!
- Chapter 1 – Materials
- Chapter 2 – The Basic Shapes
- Chapter 3 – Perspective
- Chapter 4 – Basic Human Anatomy
- Chapter 5 – The Golden Ratio
- Chapter 6 – In Detail
- Chapter 7 – Putting It All Together
This introductory guide takes the reader from the basic first steps, rightto the detailed trimmings of drawing comic anatomy. Practical and easyto follow, these pages will help you to unlock the comic artist justwaiting to break free.