Do you have dreams that you’ve been told are impossible? Is time running out?
If you’ve always dreamed of traveling and hiking the Himalayas, this is the book to get you on your way!
Experience the adventure you never thought you could have with this exciting book which takes you on the awe-inspiring Singalilla trek to Sandakphu in the Indian Himalayas. Read the book to:
- Take a walking holiday with a difference
- Marvel at the views of Kanchenjunga and Everest
- Prepare your mind, body and feet to enjoy the hike
- Trek the Singallila ridge track all the way to Sandakphu
- Stay in teahouses and savour fabulous food
- Take a peek at Darjeeling, the fabled Queen of the Hills
The Singalila trek is at the convergence of India, Nepal and Tibet. It’s a fabulous walking adventure for anyone, with spectacular views along the way. The 61km, 6-day trek is a must for any would-be adventurer and with this book you can live your own Himalayan dream, one step at a time.
Praise from early readers:
“I cannot put it down – it’s more than a travelogue”. M. Fernandez
“A magical transportation to a dream trek”. L. Laine
“Never felt such vicarious pleasure as when I read this book”. R. Dugar
Follow the author as she tackles this challenge not just one step at a time, but almost one breath at a time, as the air starts to thin out above 3000 meters. Click the Look Inside button to see for yourself!
Scroll to the top and click the “Buy now” button.