‘Against The Odds’ is an unexpected journey of an 18-year young Indian guy, ‘Shubham”. Shubham went to try for something else that never lasted beyond the first few weeks and finally, he landed doing something very different than what his family thought of doing him once. He was nothing much to speak of until he got a reality check which just swept him off his feet.
When his mates were giving board exams and other entrance exams, Shubham was busy trying to build a platform that could generate massive income. When his mates were busy enjoying their teenage, Shubham took responsibility of his family.
Fighting and struggling all the time to make things right, he kept moving on and on without looking back! He has been deteriorated many times but he managed to not stop his feet even once in life.
- Did he reach that point where he wanted to see himself?
- Did he really want to do what he opted once?
- What made him become a different person?
- Who played significant roles in his life?
- What played a role of the ladder in his life?
- How he led his path?
- How he dreamed of doing something so big and uncommon?
- How he never let his “too-low-family income” come between him and his dream?
- Can you relate to Shubham in any way?
- Do you too dare to dream like him?