Substitute your plain, old boring pasta and rice with creative and healthy vegetable noodles!
What if you could eat all of your favourite dishes without worrying about unhealthy carbs? What if you had fun, fresh recipes and had all nutritional information right in front of you?
Bestselling author Craig Miller will show you how you can make the most of your spiralizer in this extensive cookbook packed with fun, creative recipes. Based on his many years of experience meal prepping and creating low carb recipes, Stone reveals his favourite veggie spiralizer recipes for chefs of any level to enjoy! Whether you’re on a ketogenic diet or simply want to eat clean, healthy foods this book has something for everyone.
In Spiralizer Cookbook, you will learn:
- How to cook 120 delicious vegetable spiralizer recipes with full nutritional info – so no guessing like other spiralizer cookbooks!
- The different types of spiralizers and when to use them for each recipe
- Tips and tricks for your veggie spiralizer to help save you time and money
- Over 20 Vegan and Vegetarian recipe options
- Mouth watering recipes for zucchini noodles (zoodles), sweet potatoes, apples, carrots, turnips and more
- Easy to find recipes you can make for any occasion, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and dessert.
Here are just some of the exciting recipes you will find inside:
- Carrot Noodles and Broccoli Quiche
- Fresh Zoodle Salad with Walnuts and Prune Jam Salsa
- Baked Apple Noodles & Cheddar Cheese Bruschetta
- Chicken Soup with Carrot Noodles and Basil
- Sweet Potato Noodles with Minced Meat
- Sautéed Shrimps with Tomato Salsa and Cucumber Spirals
- Grilled Tomatoes and Zucchini Noodle
- Zucchini Pasta with Eggplants and Chorizo
- Chocolate Pudding with Grilled Peaches and Apple Noodles
- And much more!