Amazon.com Best Seller | Prime Members Can Borrow this Book for Free
Mastering Camera Exposure: How to Capture Better Photography for Beginners by Learning the Basics (Including Tips and Tricks)
Originally $4.99 – NOW ONLY $2.99
One of the major problems photographers face is not knowing how to properly expose a photo.
Often, a photographer will go out into the field, snap a few photos and be disappointed with the results. Sometimes the photos turn out darker than intended, while others turn out too bright. It seems to be just pure luck that any photos ever come out with the correct exposure, but even if they do some can still use a little tweaking to be “perfect.” The trick to fixing these problems is by understanding exposure.
What many new photographers don’t know is that there are certain things that you must think about in regards to the exposure of a photograph before you ever take it. In fact, several concepts and camera settings must be mastered before you can even think about creating a properly exposed image. We’ll teach you these things in this book.
Finally, A Book that Teaches How to Capture Better Photography for Beginners and Intermediates!
Exposure is the most fundamental aspect of photography that one must learn in order to capture great photographs. Our intention with this book is to take the mystery out of how to capture beautifully exposed images that are never too dark or too bright, but are always spot on! By the end, you’ll know how to expose any image correctly each an every time, before you even touch the shutter button!
Digital photography basics, tips and tricks you’ll learn include:
– What is exposure
– How exposure is controlled
– What affect exposure has on an image
– How to capture a “correct” exposure each and every time
– How to eliminate overexposed and underexposed images before ever taking a picture
– How to purposefully overexpose or underexpose an image for creative effect
– The definition of aperture, shutter speed and ISO and how each affects the outcome of a photograph
– How the internal camera exposure meter works and the power it has over an image
– An outline of the various light metering options your camera provides
– Tips and tricks on how to properly meter any scene
– How manual mode can be used to capture better photographs
– What semi-automatic modes are, such as aperture priority (Av) and shutter priority (Tv), and how each can be used to help you take better exposures
– Important things you must take into consideration when adjusting exposure
– and much more!
If you’re just beginning photography or have been shooting for a while and want to know how to take beautifully exposed images, then this book is perfect for you! Grab your copy today and start learning the fundamentals of camera exposure and it can be used to capture better photography. If you’re an Amazon Prime member you can borrow this book for FREE!