1. Could you tell us a little bit about yourself?
I'm a stay at home Mom with a love of the paranormal - with a certain weakness for vampires. I live in the Midwest and when I'm not writing, I'm reading!
2. Describe your book ‘Odyssey (The Vampire Destiny Series Companion Book 1)’ in 30 words or less.
It's my hero's POV to Fated and Illusion. It's a companion piece and is meant to be read with the other two books.
3. What was the hardest part of writing your book?
Even though is is a companion piece, I still had to give the story flow. It was also a challenge to write the book from a male POV versus a female. Men seems to look at things a lot differently!
4. What books have had the greatest influence on you?
Anne Rice pulled me into the world of vampires, so her books were a major influence. My favorite book is Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. I enjoyed watching our heroine struggle with her self-confidence and feeling as if she was living in the shadows of this beautiful woman…only to discover things were much different than she thought.
5. Briefly share with us what you do to market your book?
I utilize social media, do guest blogging posts and blog hops. And promote, promote, promote!
6. How do you spend your time when you are not writing?
Spending time with my family, yoga and reading.
7. What are you working on next?
Book 2 of The Dark Hart Chronicles, Rapture. I'm also working on two stand alone novels that will hopefully be released next year.