Is your everyday life ruined by unpredictable panic attacks or consistent anxiety? Do you wish to begin your journey to your dreamed-of life – a life free from anxiety and panic attacks?
In this book I delve into the world of these disorders, looking at what may cause them and the various things you can do to heal yourself. From tips on self-help to information on professional help, from your feelings to the neuroscience behind them.
Your Journey to Calm provides you with:
- self-help tips from a fellow sufferer to get your life back on track
- valuable inside information on professional help
- a combination of friendly advice and simple scientific explanations of our nervous system
- ‘fast relief’ tips for those moments when you need some help quickly
- the courage to start living the life you deserve
- an exclusive FREE video on affirmations for anxiety
You may wonder what qualifies me to write this book
First and foremost I am a fellow sufferer, I struggled for countless years with anxiety disorder, and also suffered with panic attacks for about five months. Secondly, I am a medical doctor currently doing my residency in psychiatry. I’m also taking courses on different cognitive sciences, e.g. cognitive neuropsychology. I work daily with people suffering with mental health problems and have helped many adults and teenagers with their anxiety and panic attacks.
This book will not tell you to “get over it” or “it’s all in your head”. I have been where you are at right now, and I know how to help you get out of there. It’s a suitable read for both adults and young adults.
Follow the advice in this book and have your life changed for the better. Begin to heal your body, mind and spirit.