Do you want to learn how the Great War began, was fought and ultimately won by the Allied Forces
Read about the 50 most important events of World War I, from the very beginning to the fall of the Central Powers.
This book is perfect for history lovers. Author James Weber did the research and compiled this huge list of events and battles that changed the course of history forever.
Some of them include:
– The Defeat of the Russian 2nd Army in the Battle of Tannenberg (August 26, 1914)
– The First Battle of Ypres (October 18, 1914)
– The Sinking of the RMS Lusitania (May 7, 1915)
– The Introduction of the First British Military Conscription (January 27, 1916)
– The Failure of the Nivelle Offensive (April 20, 1917)
– The Kiel Mutiny (October 4, 1918)
– The Paris Peace Conference (January 18, 1919)
– The Scuttling of the German naval fleet at Scapa Flow (June 21, 1919)
and many many more
The book takes you through the most important events of WWI from before the beginning of the war in 1914 until its end in 1918. It contains all the major battles and fights. You will find pictures and explanations to every event, making this the perfect resource for students and anyone wanting to broaden their knowledge in history.
Download your copy now!
Tags: world war 1, world war i, world war 1 history, world war 1 historical fiction, world war 1 fiction, history, world history, history books, history of war, war tactics, military, history books for kids, world war 1 books for kids, central powers, axis, allies, d-day, history for dummies, kaiser wilhelm, pickelhaube, prussia, world war, trench warfare, warfare, world war 1990,