Are women really the weaker sex?
When we hear about a Serial Killer, we never consider the sex, we would immediately assume a man…right? But that’s not always the case! Females are for the most part, the loving and caring protectors of our species and the ones that are more susceptible to danger. However, they are in fact the most dangerous because they are the least suspected of the Serial Killers. Like their male counterparts, they show no remorse and have no mercy for their victims. Should we still call them the weaker sex?
“Women Who Kill is a journey into the minds of female serial killers–their motives, their acts, their thought process. Parker gives an overview and then delves into various stories about individual killers. I found myself horrified but also completely captivated.”
– Bestselling author, Michele Scott
Recently published true crime books by RJ Parker Publishing, Inc.
– Missing Wives, Missing Lives by JJ Slate
– Social Media Monsters: Internet Killers by RJ Parker and JJ Slate
– The Vampire Next Door: The True Story of the Vampire Rapist by J.T. Hunter
– Parents Who Killed Their Children: Filicide by RJ Parker
– Serial Killers Abridged: An Encyclopedia of Serial Killers