True Crime Stories Of Killer Women, Serial Killers And Psychopathic Women Who Kill For Pleasure
*****Get Your FREE BONUSES When You Download This Book!*****
When male serial killers are on the loose they tend to make headlines, for example Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer. Men like these are infamous for the terror that they inflicted in the general population. Many of these men are diagnosed as psychopaths.
The reasons for them going down the paths that they chose are analysed and studied and read about. There was a time however that all such crimes were always automatically linked to a man. A general perception was quite common; that there is no such thing as women serial killers and psychopaths.
In fact, women killers can sometimes be more lethal, and the murders that they have committed can be just as cold and calculated as a man’s. When women and men turn to murder and crime, they leave a wake of disappearances and blood in their path, a path that may be discovered after years have passed.
Now, be it male or female, analysts have sat them down and assessed their mental progress. Things have changed over the decades. Their crimes are weighed in the same scales as their male counterparts, and now they can’t hide themselves by claiming to be absolutely innocent.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- Women Who Kill – Delphine La Laurie and Her House of Horrors
- Women Who Kill – Elizabeth Bathory – The Blood Countess
- Women Who Kill – Nannie Doss – Nancy Hazel – The Husband Killer
- Women Who Kill – Nannie Doss – The Second Husband
- Women Who Kill – Nannie Doss – The Third Victim
- Women Who Kill – Nannie Doss – Four Husbands in a Row
- Women Who Kill – Nannie Doss – Last Man Standing
- Much, much more!
>>> Download this book today! <<<