You know that making it as a freelance fashion designer is hard in this industry. As in really, really hard.
But what if I told you there were strategies to:
- figuring out your pay rate and wages
- finding (and reaching out to) new clients
- and presenting your portfolio
…that were simple to follow?
That’s exactly what you’ll find in this step by step guide.
If you want to:
- find and get hired for your next freelance job
- discover what your salary could be
- know what contracts should say (and when you need one to protect yourself)
- and know what to include in your design portfolio
…this guide is for you.
It’s over 20k+ words and includes templates, swipe copy files, example portfolios, sample contracts.
What Heidi’s students are saying:
“I used some of your rate negotiating tips to negotiate a rate for a new project with a client yesterday actually and I’m very happy with where it ended up (and I think they are too)!” – Alison
“I went to FIT to study fashion design and I promise I have gotten so much more from your videos than I did in school.” – Helen
“I managed to knock out a massive presentation in way less time than I expected and my client (a major international company) had their socks knocked off. Thanks Heidi, I couldn’t have done it without you!!!” – Holly