WOULDN’T IT BE NICE TO CHAT WITH ANYBODY WITHOUT HAVING TO COME UP WITH THINGS TO SAY?
One of the nicest ladies I ever met was a school teacher.
I was chatting with her on a film set once because we were using her daughter in a commercial. This lady was (and I repeat) one of the nicest people I have ever met. I think we chatted for about thirty minutes and then I never saw her again.
I seriously thought that I could trust this lady with all my deepest darkest secrets. That I could call her up one day and ask her to go for coffee and she’d say yes.
How could this lady make such an impression on me in such a short amount of time?
Well she had mastered the two keys you need to be a perfect small talker. These two things are revealed in my book and once you know them, everything gets so much easier.
My name is Lana and I am a relationship and self care blogger. Before I started a blog, I was a seriously introverted University student trying to get through film school without having to small talk with my classmates at lunch.
Little did I know back then, the film industry is all about networking and creating relationships with people you barely know. Once I started actually working in film, I was FORCED into learning how to small talk and how to get along with people. I was able to do this by observing others and stealing their techeniques. People like that lovely high school teacher became my role models, I needed to do what they were doing.
After years of observation, I realized that all master small talkers have a few things in common but the biggest things are the two keys that were shown to me so elgantly by that school teacher. Once I had mastered those, no small talk conversation was a nightmare anymore. In fact, I started to enjoy them.
MY BOOK WILL SHOW YOU:
– The two keys you need to master small talk, and neither of them involve conversation starters
– How to shift your perspective on small talk so that it takes the pressure off
– The reason why small talk is not about entertaining others but is actually for you
– The difference between a good conversation starter and a bad one
– Small talk for people with social anxiety
– Small talk for introverts
– Small talk for dating, making friends and networking
– How to Improve your self esteem
– How to help in building confidence
– How to never fear the dreaded small talk conversation EVER AGAIN!
If you’ve read this far, you’re already 500 words into transforming yourself into a real people person.Don’t hesitate to make this simple yet super effective change in your life.
Download my book and INSTANTLY start improving your conversation skills today.