If you want to learn about lectin-free diet and how to prepare healthy and delicious meals that will not compromise your body’s immune system, then this book is definitely for you.
Lectin is a type of protein that is found in many types of food. While it is used by the plants as part of its defense mechanism, the body sees it as an enemy thus driving the immune system responses of the body. Lectin is highest in legumes and grains. Studies show that intake of lectin-rich foods can cause physiological damage to the intestinal tract thus it is often linked to other diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome and celiac diseases. Lectin is also linked to cancer, diabetes, and obesity.
With this alarming information, it is crucial that you think about eating healthy foods that are low in lectin. Following the lectin diet is not rocket science but there are still several facts that you have to remember. Moreover, cooking lectin-free recipes can be tough but if you have an Instant Pot, then this particular diet will definitely be easy to follow.
The Lectin-Free Diet
- Understand What Lectin Is
- Learn About the Foods with High Lectin Content
- Benefits of Lectin-Free Diet
- Lectin-Free Diet Guidelines
- How to Use the Instant Pot
- Delicious Breakfast, Main Meals, Side Dishes, Soups, and Snack Recipe
- Nutritional Information for Each Recipe
Make These Delicious Lectin-Free Recipes
- Potato Cauliflower Curry (Aloo Gobi)
- Breakfast Pesto Egg Roll
- Lime-Cilantro Tahini Spaghetti Squash Pasta
- Lectin-Free Chicken Adobo
- Stir-Fried Asparagus
- Coconut Soup Thai Style
- And so much more!