Clean eating is about eating more of the best and healthiest options in each of the food groups—and eating less of the not-so-healthy ones. That means embracing whole foods like vegetables, fruits and whole grains, plus healthy proteins and fats. It also means cutting back on refined grains, pesticides, additives, preservatives, unhealthy fats and large amounts of sugar and salt. And avoiding highly refined foods with ingredients you’d need a lab technician to help you pronounce. Even if you only take a few steps toward eating cleaner—cutting back on processed foods, for example, or eating more organic fruits and veggies — it can still make a huge impact on your health.
Discover over 50 delicious recipes in Simple Clean Eating Recipes that help you be clean with your food habits. The benefits can be enormous:
- You’ll become more mindful by eating with purpose and savoring your food.
- You’ll save money.
- You’ll live longer by being healthier.
- You’ll have better relationships preparing meals with your family.
- You’ll be smarter by eating body and brain healthy foods.
- You’ll have more energy by eating smaller more frequent meals that are fiber and nutrient-rich.
- You’ll be better in bed eating the foods that are good for you.
- You’ll help the planet survive focusing on local, seasonal foods.
- You’ll be stronger eating clean, lean protein.
- You’ll be happier because foods and moods go hand-in-hand.
Its time to grab your copy of Simple Clean Eating Recipes and get clean.