Learn the fundamental Photoshop design principles that will help you grow your skills and refine your techniques for improved graphic design.
This is Box Set 3 Books in 1
This book is the ideal introduction to the skills and techniques needed to excel in graphic design and is ideal for the small business owner or home-based entrepreneur keen to develop their own web presence.
– 17 Tips You Should Know to Get Started Using Photoshop Lightroom
– 20 Photo Editing Techniques Every Photoshop Beginner Should Know!
– The Complete Beginners Guide to Creating Amazing Digital Pictures in 60 Minutes or Less!
You Will Learn:
- How To UNLOCK THE BACKGROUND LAYER
- How To INSERT TEXT THROUGH TYPE TOOL MANIPULATION
- How to capture magnanimous scenes and location easily and without much outside help
- Capturing Perspectives
- Artificial Effectts
- Tricking With Camera Flash
- The Lens and the Lights
- Accessory Alternatives
After reading this book You Will also Learn About:
- How to rotate multiple photos at once
- How to create HDR effects in Lightroom
- How to create a fairytale-like sunset
- How to create a dramatic portrait
- How to save photos as JPEG’s
- The difference between Photoshop and Photoshop Lightroom
- What features you can use for a better post-processing experience
- How to organize photos in Lightroom
- How to share your photos from Lightroom directly to your Facebook account, Flickr, or send them to someone’s email address
- The inevitable part of photo-editing (cropping)
- How to use presets to develop style and edit multiple photos with one click
- How to easily get a picture-perfect skin in Lightroom
Check what people say :
5.0 out of 5 starsThis book was a good help. It is great for beginners and more …
ByJohn Selengeron April 17, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
“This book was a good help. It is great for beginners and more advanced photographers.If you want to be a professional photographer, I have to use it. It has some great ideas for taking photos, and tips for using Photoshop to develop them well. I have bought several books about photography but this book is best. Recommend!”