2nd Edition of the Book [Updated on Sep 27, 2016]
( ie. A much IMPROVED, Revised and Refined NEW Edition of the Book, with many more ADDED Chapters & Screenshots)
Read on your PC, Mac, Smart phone, Tablet or Kindle device.
(Step-by-Step Instructions along with Live SCREEN-SHOTS)
Memories are Black’n White NO MORE…!!!
Welcome to ‘Colorizing – the Professional way in Photoshop’.
– In this course we will show you the exact Step-by-Step process followed by photoshop ‘professionals’ to convincingly colorize old black-and-white images or historical images.
(with LIVE Screenshots all along, so that you don’t miss out on any detail).
– You will be introduced here to a flexible, interactive and non-destructive workflow.
– This workflow gives you complete freedom to come back anytime and continue making color adjustments in real time non-destructively.
Colorizing the ‘right way’ can absolutely breathe life in to old images. Ever wondered why colorizing done by Professionals looks much more convincing to that done by amateurs or newbies (though both have been done in ‘Photoshop’.)
The answer is quite simple – Professionals editors follow a totally different ‘workflow’ in Photoshop compared to amateur or newbies, thus harnessing the best of world’s most advanced and powerful image editing software – Adobe Photoshop.
Advantages of the colorization workflow which we will follow in this course from the normal colorization workflow are :
- Enhances Realism
- Re-Adjustable/ Tweakable at any time
- Real Time Color Adjustments
- Allows Unlimited Tweaking of Colors.
Now let’s get started with colorizing old, black-and-white photos the professional way in Photoshop with the right Photoshop tools.
These are some of the topics we will go through here :
1) Choosing the Best Source available
2) Color Mode
3) Pumping Up the Dynamic Range
4) Cleaning the Scratches and Dust
5) Removing Distractions
7) Reference Color Images
8) Organizing Layers
9) Adjustment Layers and Combo Layers
10) BLEND MODES
(i) Solid Layer Technique
(ii) BRUSH Technique
(iii) PEN Tool Technique
(iv) Borrowing Color Technique
12) Hex Color Codes
13) Skin Tones
14) Blend Modes – Instant Preview
15) Colorizing: Crucial Tips
16) FACE Colorizing Tips
17) Texture, Depth and Focus
18) Useful Tips on the Way
19) Transparency Lock technique
20) TOTAL Adjustments
(i) TOTAL Tone Layer
(ii) TOTAL Color Correction Layer
(iii) TOTAL Dodge and Burn Layer
(iv) TOTAL Noise Layer
(v) Concluding TOTAL Adjustments
(i) For Inkjet Output
(ii) For Web
Download Your Copy Right Now!
TAGS: photoshop cc 2015, photoshop cs6, photoshop, photoshop cc, adobe photoshop cc 2015,
adobe photoshop for photographers