Choose and grow your own business with confidence
What if you could increase your income, health and happiness with a few simple steps? How would your life be different if you had more financial freedom, time flexibility, energy, motivation, confidence and self-belief? What if you could hit your business, personal and financial targets easily and make a huge difference in this world? Imagine waking up every morning with no boss, looking forward to your day, working and living with purpose, passion and profit. Get set for a spectacular career. Employ yourself!
Amazon #1 bestselling author and career expert Cassandra Gaisford (BCA, Dip Psych) provides simple but powerful and easy to implement ways to start a passion and purpose driven business. Based on survey research, personal achievements and her professional expertise and success as a career and business start-up coach Gaisford answers the question: how to employ yourself, start a business and live more.
In Mid-Life Career Rescue: Employ Yourself, you’ll learn:
- Why successful people work with passion and purpose
- How to decide what to do and find an idea that will be successful
- How to find the right product for the right market
- How to create a passion-driven business and still pay your mortgage
- How to identify ways to beat any skills gaps
- How to start a business with zero start-up capital and finance your career
- How to start your business with a ‘career-combo’
- How to maintain cashflow and create a healthy profit
- How to create and enjoy freedom of lifestyle
- How to maintain balance and avoid burnout
- How to overcome the fear of failure, boost your self-esteem and super-charge the confidence needed to make an inspired change
- How to replicate proven marketing systems and sales strategies that Amazon bestselling authors and other successful business people use every day to find customers
- How to create a Love Mark and Loyalty Beyond Reason
- How to escape the 9-5 drudge, live and work anywhere and join the new rich
- BONUS: Passion Planning Journal Workbook
- BONUS: Powerful Goal Setting Workbook
- BONUS: Making Decisions and Choosing Your Best-Fit Career Workbook
If you’re like many people who’d love to be their own boss, but don’t know what you could do, this book will help provide the answers.
This isn’t a quick-tips-start-your-business-tomorrow, follow-these-steps-in this-exact-order kind of book. Simply put it’s based on the author’s real-world experiences starting and growing many successful businesses, and the experiences of other people like you. Woman and men in their mid-life who want to be their own boss; to live and work with passion – and still pay the bills!
You’ll read about a diversity of people some who made firm plans, others who made inspired leaps. Like Joy, who had spent 10 years as a Legal Conveyancer, but wanted to do something more creative. With no formal training in design she created a successful interior design business.
Read about Dame Wendy Pye, who was dumped from her job and, vowing to prove her former boss had made a huge mistake, went on to create her own multi-millionaire dollar publishing business.
Whether you are a start-up entrepreneur, or a businessperson looking for a fresh start, Mid-Life Career Rescue: Employ Yourself will help you make the right moves to choose and grow your business with confidence.
Quit just existing and start really living!
Pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button
How to identify your REAL priorities
The strategies in this book will also help job-hunters in their 20s, 30s or 40s.