The blockchain is revolutionizing how writers get paid. This short guide will help you become a part of it.
What a time to be a writer! It’s hard to get paid, and it’s hard to do work with integrity.
Want to write a book? Advances from publishers are getting smaller and more scarce. Fewer people are reading books. If you self-publish, you may go months or years without a payday – if you turn a profit at all, after paying your editors and designers.
Working as a freelance writer? Get ready to write about topics that don’t interest you. Get ready to chase down clients to pay invoices. Get ready to have an editor write a misleading and cheesy headline for your piece. When your friends read your article, they’ll be presented with an ad: “One weird trick to eliminate belly fat.” Humiliating.
Or maybe you’ve decided you’ll build up an audience on your blog and sell online courses. But, wait a minute: You want to be a writer, not a course-builder!
Enter Steemit. Steemit is completely changing the way writers get paid for their writing:
- You don’t have to wait months or years to publish, like when writing a book. You can publish today.
- You don’t have to write about topics that don’t interest you. You can write about whatever you want.
- You don’t have to chase down clients to pay invoices. Your earnings go right into your “wallet” in just a week.
- Your writing won’t have to compete with annoying ads, or be a scheme for selling an online course. Your writing isn’t just marketing fodder for some other thing.
What a time to be a writer! The blockchain is fundamentally changing how writers get paid, and Steemit is the dawn of that new age.
In this short guide (~5,000 words), you’ll learn:
- Where does the money come from? Steemit readers don’t pay for your writing, yet you earn money. Is it magic? Is it a scam? You’ll learn where the money comes from.
- Steemit is “decentralized.” What does that mean? This concept is the basis of what makes Steemit revolutionary. You’ll learn why.
- What are the various types of STEEM tokens? Steemit can be intimidating and confusing at first. You’ll learn in simple language what each of the various STEEM tokens does, and why they matter.
- How do you increase your earnings by choosing the right tags and managing your STEEM wisely? Get your posts seen by more people, and earn more for every upvote your posts get.
- How do you turn the STEEM you earn into spendable cash? Learn step-by-step how to convert your STEEM into Bitcoin, Ethereum, U.S. Dollars, or the currency of your choice.
What a time to be a writer!
You could fumble your way through confusing FAQs and tutorials, or simply buy this guide and get started right away. This short guide only takes about 30 minutes to read, so it won’t stand in the way of your first step toward making money writing on Steemit.
Buy it today, and become a part of the blockchain revolution.
(This book also comes with a sample chapter of David Kadavy’s latest best-seller, The Heart to Start.)