June Taylor never asked to be cloned. She never asked for the faulty heart that beats inside her chest. But most of all, she never asked for the chaos that would become her life.
When her estranged father mysteriously appears at her doorstep to warn her of impending danger, she immediately dismisses him. But when he goes missing, his seemingly unbelievable claims prove to be true. Not only is her life in danger, but the lives of others like her are at stake.
As clues about a malicious conspiracy unfold, an AWOL soldier emerges insistent that he holds the missing link in this deadly puzzle, but placing her trust in a stranger is the last thing June is willing to do.
With the clock ticking, can June trust him with her secret…and her heart?
Grab your copy of this futuristic mystery today!
What Amazon reviewers are saying:
- “Thought provoking look at the ethics of cloning, told through a well written Sci fi.”
- “It is a fun tale full of action, betrayal, and a little bit of clean romance.”
- “A fast paced read from a new writer that I’m sure will quickly get a well deserved following in this genre.”
- “This was a fun & exciting read.”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed this book! It gripped my attention from the beginning and never let go. I loved the blend of sci fi with romance and mystery. Character development was excellent. I hated for it to end.”
- “If you like suspense, with some science and a light love story, then I’d definitely recommend this one!”
- “Well written, page-turning mystery with edgy yet relatable characters. Loved it!”
- “I loved reading this book, and simply could not put it down! The futuristic yet realistic plot tackling the theme of cloning was very well executed and appealed to my interest in science. Joynell Schultz has an excellent handle on suspenseful writing and thoughtful character development – a great read overall!”