Discover how to spend less time in the kitchen while still eating healthy keto dishes.
If you’re one of the thousands of people on a ketogenic diet you already know and love all its benefits and the amount of energy a low-carb, high-fat diet can give you. Unfortunately, cooking healthy dishes usually takes time, and not everyone can spend 3+ hours in the kitchen every day to cook for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you’re looking for a way to save time while still eating delicious keto approved dishes, this book is for you.
Learning how to plan and cook your meals in advance is one of the best things that you can do. Meal prepping, also known as batch cooking, helps you stay on the ketogenic diet, makes it easy to save time during the week, keeps you away from your temptations, and can even save you a lot of money. And when you combine the ketogenic diet with your meal prepping goals, you are going to lose weight and feel great in no time.
This guidebook is going to provide you with all the tools that you need to get started with meal prepping on the ketogenic diet.
In this guidebook you’ll learn:
- The Basic Principles Of The Ketogenic Diet
- The Right Way To Start Meal Prepping Today
- How To Avoid The Common Mistakes Made By Meal Prepping Beginners
- 100 Keto Friendly Meal Prep Recipes For Easy Breakfasts, Lunches And Dinners, Snacks And Desserts
- A Complete 30-day Meal Plan To Keep You On Your Goals
- And Much More
Some of the meal prep recipes you’ll find:
- Keto Monkey Bread
- Roast Beef Cups
- Pork Salad
- Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Pumpkin Soup
- Super Green Soup
- Beef Stew
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Muffins
- Blender pancakes
- Butter Coffee
- Walnut Bites
- Smoked Salmon and Dill Spread
- Lime and Coconut Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Bars
- Avocado Tropical Treat
- Keto Lava Cake
- And Many Other Recipes