Do you struggle to play barre chords?
Does it frustrate you hearing constant buzzing every time you play an F barre chord?
Do you watch in awe as other guitarists play a barre chord with perfect sound and think why can`t I do that?
Do you want some help to reduce the time it takes for you to master your changes between barre chords?
We have all been there. Trying to get good at playing barre chords can feel like banging your head against a brick wall.
In my opinion of teaching countless students, mastering barre chords takes you from being a beginner guitarist to a true intermediate player.
The amount of songs you will be able to play will skyrocket and the amount of styles you will be able to play will increase dramatically.
Do not worry – ` How To Play Barre Chords: The Simplified Guide For Chord Guitar Mastery` has the solution.
– The 4 Essential Barre Chord Shapes including the E barre chord, A barre chord
– 1 Huge Mistake 99% of Guitarists Make With Barre Chords
– 4 Classic Songs That You Have To Use Barre Chords to Play
– 7 Powerful Quick Tips That Will Instantly Improve Your Barre Chords
– The Barre Chord Formula
– 12 Superb Sounding Barre Chord Extensions
WARNING: This book is all killer and no filler