Get a Better Job Offer – Salary Negotiations Start in the Interview
Get the compensation and benefits you deserve without putting your offer in jeopardy!
Employers will begin asking you questions about money in the interview: How much do you make? How much do you expect to make? You can damage your offer if you answer in the wrong way.
When you do get the offer, there’s always room for you to ask for more–but this can be difficult.
If you have ever been uncomfortable talking about salary, compensation or benefits with employers, or felt that you didn’t get everything you could have, then you need this report.
In this “Quick Read” report, you will learn:
• How To Find Out What You’re Worth In Terms Of Salary
• How To Deflect Salary Questions In the Interview
• How to Avoid Mistakes In All Discussions of Salary
• How To “Set The Bias” For A Higher Salary / Benefits Offer
• How to Correctly and Successfully Counter Offer
• How to Negotiate for Other Benefits (Besides Salary)
• Put The Employer On Your Side (Instead Of Setting Them Up As An Adversary)
• Words, Phrases, And Responses That Guarantee You The Best Offer Possible
This report will help you to confidently and successfully negotiate a better starting salary in a positive way.
This report includes a Bonus Section: How to Ask for a Raise. Learn when and how to successfully ask for a raise at your current job.