*Approximately 132 Full Colour Pages*
***High Definition (HD) Edition***
***This Edition is recommended for those who own HD readers but may also work on most other readers***
– Please click on Amazon’s “formats” dropdown to see other editions available.
– Please click on the Author’s “name” to view other book titles available.
This book is Also Available in these Editions:
– Regular Edition
– Fixed Format (Constrains to your screen) (HD)
– Black & White Saver Edition
– Printed in Paperback (Full Colour)
– Printed in a Bundle with “How to Draw Amazing Manga”: (264 Pages: Full Colour)
In “How to Draw Anatomy for Comics”, Stan Bendis Kutcher explains in easy to follow, step-by-step methods for applying the following towards anatomy and comics:
* which materials to use * drawing basic shapes * using perspective * using poses * the golden ratio
* how to draw the human body step-by-step (the eyes, nose, mouth, ears, neck, torso, arms, hands, legs and feet.)
* putting it all together * Much, MUCH more!
Chapter 1 – Materials
Chapter 2 – The Basic Shapes
Chapter 3 – Perspective
Chapter 4 – Basic Human Anatomy
Chapter 5 – The Golden Ratio
Chapter 6 – In Detail
Chapter 7 – Putting It All Together
This introductory guide takes the reader from the basic first steps, right to the detailed trimmings of drawing comic anatomy. Practical and easy to follow, these pages will help you to unlock the comic artist just waiting to break free.