How to improve your E.Q, overcome and coping with negative emotions like Anxiety & Fear and transform your relationships
In this book you will find how to:
- Feel good (or at least better) no matter what is going on around you
- Feel resilient and capable of handling life stressors
- Develop mindfulness by focusins on the present moment
- Stop your emotions from spiraling out of control
- Stop racing thoughts and calm your anxiety
- Feel confident and in control of your emotional state and your life
- Build better relationships with stronger communication and an enhanced ability to manage conflict
Do you wish you had better relationships?
Do you struggle to know what to do when conflict arises?
Do you find yourself putting your foot in your mouth more than you care to admit?
Do you want to be a better leader (or get promoted to a leadership position)?
This course will help you with all of those issues and more.
Research shows that emotional intelligence is a necessary quality for being your best in your personal and professional relationships. In fact, studies have found that the majority of workplace success in leadership positions is linked to emotional intelligence. In personal relationships, emotional intelligence also contributes to happier and deeper connections.
Take this book and transform your relationships at home and at work by increasing your emotional intelligence.
We’ve been told lies about our emotions
- Emotions are bad or that we’re not supposed to express them
- We should trust them, trust our gut but, wait, no, emotions are irrational and shouldn’t be trusted
- Emotions are something that happens to us and, therefore, they’re outside of our control
This Book covers:
- EQ May Be More Important Than IQ
- What Makes EQ Special?
- The Key Abilities of Emotional Intelligence
- How Can a Person Develop EQ?
- The Four Core Skills
- Common Barriers to Building Emotional Intelligence (and How to Avoid Them)
- Identifying Impacts on Emotions
- Managing Relationships the Right Way
- The Motivational Aspects of Emotional Intelligence
Who is this book for?
- You’re experiencing UNCERTAINTY in your life and want to feel confident and at ease.
- For anyone who could benefit from becoming more emotionally intelligent in order to enhance their relationships at work and at home.
- You are tired of feeling like your emotions are outside of your CONTROL.
- You want to understand your emotions, how they work, and how you can manage them.
- You want to learn how to take control of your thoughts, avoid negative, compulsive THINKING and silence your inner critic