Do you think you are an emotional person? Can you easily empathize with others, without really needing to try? Do you often feel out of control?
Do you find that your emotions dictate the way you feel, the progress you make on a daily basis, and how you behave?
These are all signs that you need to work on your own level of emotional intelligence.
If so, this book is for you.
This guide provides 44 highly effective techniques to takes you on a whistle stop journey from low EQ to high EQ. You’ll learn how to foster better relationships, communicate effectively, set yourself goals for the future, adopt a more content, happy, and positive outlook, and most importantly, how to control negative emotions, and steer your own ship, without outside influences.
Every strategy is simple and easy to follow, giving exercises to try and confidence-inspiring, one on one motivational chats, helping to give you the final push towards making the changes which will revolutionise your life for the better.
This book will help you learn:
• What is Emotional Intelligence
• Why is Emotional Intelligence Vital For a Happy, Healthy, and Fulfilling Life
• Emotional Awareness and Control
• Learning to Control Anger and Use it in a Positive Way
• Improving Motivation, Avoiding Procrastination, and Distractions
• Socialization and Communication : Secrets of Building Rewarding Social Relationships
• How to Become a More Positive Person
• Practicing Emotional Intelligence at Work
• Change Your Thoughts and Feelings
• Using Communication Skills to Connect Closely to Others
• Understanding Empaths and Empathy
• Turning Your Thoughts Within
• Embracing Happiness in Life
• The Vital Importance of Confidence, and How to Make it Grow
…And so much more!
With every single step towards higher emotional intelligence you’ll feel healthier, happier, and more hopeful, reaping the benefits of your hard work.