DSLR Portrait Photography
Simple techniques how to create beautiful pictures using your DSLR camera
Portrait photography is a common practice nowadays. One may need to take a photo of a single individual or a group of individuals to express their moods or personalities. However, portrait photography is more challenging as most photographers usually end up getting poor photos. The reason behind this is lack of guides for doing this.
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Aperture setting for photographing Portraits
- Close-up portraits
- Group portraits
- Portraits with Blurred Background
- Brightening day-time portraits
- Portrait photography mistakes to avoid
- Shooting Atmospheric portraits
- Using Flash to eliminate Harsh Shadows
- How to hold the camera
Download your copy of ” DSLR Portrait Photography” by scrolling up and clicking “Buy Now With 1-Click” button.