This stand-alone series about six amazing brothers can easily be enjoyed out of order, or start from the beginning to get all the juicy, inside-scoop tidbits.
“The Cocker Brothers series just keeps getting better and better in my opinion. I inhaled this story in one sitting…yes, it was that damn good!” — FindMyBliss
“Just remember to have tissues nearby for two reasons….one for the tugs on the heart strings and one for the sweat from the steamy love scenes.” — FaithWatts
I’m about to run for Senator, the youngest Georgia’s seen in 200 years. For my whole life, this has been my obsession. It’s why I went to Yale. Why I work twelve hour days. I don’t want kids. I don’t want a wife. I don’t believe in marriage, for a very good reason that I will never share with anyone.
Going to Washington is all I ever think about, until a smoky-eyed beauty orders, “Jameson whiskey, rocks,” and accepts my invitation to what turns out to be the hottest sex of my life.
When she leaves me there staring after her and zipping up my pants, wondering who the hell she is, I try like hell to ignore the fact that my obsession just switched…to her.
My father needs me. So here I am at the airport leaving everything behind that I’ve built in Boston and everyone I know, in order to move to Atlanta. Hence the booze before noon on a Tuesday.
When Justin Cocker appears at my side, offering himself up as a stress-reliever, I know he doesn’t recognize me. Why would he? I only went to his high school for one year, and I was hideous back then. Late bloomer – that’s me.
He’s gorgeous and dirty-minded. Best of all is the look in his eyes. Desire. Lust. Need.
He leans in and smirks, “I know a janitor’s closet that locks.”
You’d think a lady would turn down such an offer, wouldn’t you? Not today she wouldn’t.
What readers are saying about Justin Cocker, the most resistant Cocker brother…and the most surprising.
* ” I almost didn’t read this book because Justin was my least favorite of the Cocker brothers. What a mistake that would have been!” — Cascas
* “Faleena is the queen of plot twists… And I don’t know how she keeps surprising me.” — Andrea
* “He has since become my favorite brother. I can honestly say I didn’t want it to end.” — Jamilla Latimer
* “Every time I read a new Cocker Brothers story I think I love it more.” — Hiker Girl
* “This book has it all… sexy hot scenes, but I have laughed, cried and it took away my breath several times.” — Peggy Lanford
* “A story full of fun, angst, love and loss as Justin finds the one he can’t live without.” — Kindle Customer
* “The emotions, so foreign to him, are so well described that you really wish you could give him a hug. As with any of the cocker books, the final chapters and the ending of the book is so defining of what close family is all about and what true love is all about. ” — Angela
* “You are seriously missing out if you don’t read this series! Be ready to become obsessed!” — AmazonCustomer