From cocoa bean to mouth-watering treats…
Make your own chocolate at home.
Most recipes for homemade chocolate involve buying it from the shop then melting it. But what if it’s actual chocolate itself that you want to make?
Thanks to the recent widespread availability of cocoa beans and cocoa butter, chocolate-making has never been easier. You can create it on an ordinary kitchen stove.
Learn to make different kinds of chocolate, then mould it into bars, sweets and even build with chocolate bricks, as you follow Rosen’s quest to become a home chocolatier.
100 pages packed with recipes and tips by chocolate enthusiast Rosen Trevithick and featuring beautiful photographs by Claire Wilson of Live, Life, Explore.
– Choosing Your Ingredients
– Plain Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate
– Vegan White Chocolate and Vegan ‘Milk’ Chocolate
– Chocolate-Free Chocolate (Carob)
– Orange Chocolate
– Marbled Chocolate with Cocoa Nibs
– Lavender and Blueberry
– Peppermint Creams
– Pistachio Pralines
– Amaretto Crème with Boozy Cherries
– Chocolate Truffles
– Millionaire’s Salted Caramel Cups
– Peanut Butter Cups With Oaty Biscuit
– Candied Orange Peel
– Dark Chocolate Gingers
– Christmas-Spiced Chocolate Treats
– Fondant Eggs
…plus many more recipes and tips!