Discover How To Find Your Unique Style And Create Your Own Capsule Wardrobe
Do you suffer from having too many clothes but there’s nothing at all you can wear? Do you always look through your closet and see a series of gorgeous items but find that none of them quite do every time you’re in a pinch? Or still worse do you find yourself doing ‘emergency’ shopping on a regular basis because you need something new for this occasion or that? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then a capsule wardrobe will change your life for the better.
The capsule wardrobe has been around since the 70s and 80s, but only recently it has really became a mainstream ‘trend.’ Ironically, a capsule wardrobe is anything but trendy. It’s about distilling your personal style down to its purest essence, paring down your wardrobe to elements that you absolutely love and look great together, so that you never have to worry about what you’ll wear again.
Based on the concept of minimalism, a capsule wardrobe will save you money, time, and space. It’s a process where you sort through and organize your wardrobe so that you only have the best of the best. It’s also a way to give yourself some style to use fashion elegantly and with the purpose to say what you want and express who you are.
In this beginner’s guide to capsule wardrobes, you’ll learn the history of the concept, what the benefits are, and how you can find your style and make your own capsule wardrobe. You’ll learn how to use color, shape, patterns and texture to maximize your looks, with several examples of capsules included. By looking through what others have put together, you’ll find out what you like and what you don’t. You will also be inspired by ideas that you may never have come up with before. To help you create your capsule wardrobe quickly, you’ll find a list of frequently asked questions people make when they’re starting out.
In This Capsule Wardrobe Guide You’ll Learn:
- Basic Rules To Select The Right Clothes For You
- A Simple Method To Discover Your Personal Style
- How To Choose The Best Colors For Your Skin Tone
- Capsule Examples For Spring, Summer, Autumn And Winter
- Basic Items Every Woman Should Have In Her Wardrobe
- What’s Your Body Shape And What Clothes Are The Most Flattering For You
- How To Wear Patterns And Prints Like An Expert Fashionista
- 8 Capsule Wardrobes Inspired By Style Icons Like Marilyn Monroe And Angelina Jolie
- How To Organize Your Clothes By Occasion And Style
- Frequently Asked Questions On The Capsule Wardrobe
- And Much, Much More