Do you want to get the most of your camera? Do you want to create fantastic shots with it and put it on your Instagram? Do you want to become a full-fledged photographer, someday? Do you want to take amazing scenery shots that are postcard perfect?
Well if these are all that you want, then this book is for you.
This book will give you the most fundamental details of using the digital camera technology that you now own and take your photos from ‘nice’ to ‘amazing’ in a few simple clicks, positioning, and using the right settings. It will also cover things like lens filters and Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO as well as Composition that will help you make the most of your camera and produce beautiful and stunning images.
Inside you will find
- Various types of digital cameras and their pros and cons
- Tips and details to help you make the right purchasing decision for your needs and budget
- The essential functions and features that are available on almost every DSLR camera.
- The guidelines so you can make the best of your camera, your skills, time and effort in taking excellent, awe-inspiring photographs and applying it in almost any kind of shooting situation
- Ten editing tools that you can use as a beginner photographer.
- And so much more…