Ladies, do you dream of owning a home but think that it is out of your reach? Do you think that you can’t do it on your own, or you don’t have enough money saved to even think about home ownership?
Put those thoughts aside. In “Buy Homes, Not Shoes” lawyer, real estate expert and home buying coach, Tamara Celeste, shows you that with just some small shifts in your thinking and spending habits, you can own the home of your dreams. You can stop building wealth for your landlord and start building wealth for you and your family.
By reading this book you will immediately slash the home buying learning curve. Chock full of practical advice, this book breaks down the sometimes complicated and incomprehensible terminology of the real estate and mortgage industry into terns you can understand.
Here’s just some of what you will discover:
- The one secret creditors won’t tell you that can improve your credit score.
- The questions you must ask your Realtor® and mortgage lender to get the best rate and deals.
- What exactly is equity and how do you use it to build wealth?
- How to obtain funds to help you with your closing costs?
- If you are currently renting, the one thing you must do NOW in order to protect yourself.
Tamara holds your hand, shares her secrets, helps you build your “squad” and before you know it you’ll be inviting her to your housewarming party.