Get the Kindle version for FREE when you purchase the print edition!
Are you feeling weird about not having any idea about cryptocurrency?
Are you confused with the concept of Bitcoin and blockchain?
Do you think the concepts are too technical and that they go over your head?
Are you finding yourself in a world of jargons and technical terms when it comes to cryptocurrency?
If you are nodding your head for a “YES” to at least one of the above-mentioned questions, then not to worry – you have got hold of the right book.
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that has no physical form in the real world. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the most popular of other digital currencies in the digital market. All these digital currencies run on blockchain technology which is a decentralized peer-to-peer network making the transactions transparent and secure at the same time.
Through the course of the book, we are intending to discuss understanding the concept of cryptocurrency, the blockchain technology it runs on, the most popular cryptocurrency –Bitcoin, the process of mining a Bitcoin and the basic guidelines to invest and trade in cryptocurrencies.
Here is a quick snapshot of what is covered in the book:
- Reasons that led to invention of cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency, its history, and the work process
- Necessity of miners
- Properties of cryptocurrencies
- Most popular cryptocurrencies
- Background of blockchain technology
- Blockchain, its work process and the various features it holds
- Potential applications where blockchain technology can be used
- Bitcoin and its base technology
- Ways to buy and sell Bitcoins
- Things to be done before purchasing a Bitcoin
- Places to find Bitcoins
- Bitcoins & its characteristics
- Disadvantages of Bitcoins
- Mining process
- Complexity in mining – ‘Proof of work.’
- Bitcoin mining difficulty
- Bitcoin mining hardware used by miners
- Bitcoin cloud mining
- Trading and investing in Cryptocurrency
- Risks and Regulations in trading or investing
- Mistakes to be avoided while trading cryptocurrency
- …and so much more