Grab Book 15 – Cocky Director – the newest in the hit series with over 400,000 sold!
“Usually, a series only lasts so long and it becomes mechanical, patterned, boring. This novella shows that’s not going down with the Cocker Brothers series. Even the “spin-offs” are great and so well written. The characters, even minor ones, become like friends.” –– Katydid Review
In December his Harley takes an unexpected pit-stop in the charming, Christmas-loving town of Nevada City, California — Population 3057. The plan was to ride onward to San Francisco but when Antonio “Honey Badger” Martinez spots a shy redhead in Victorian costume, those plans change. Can two people so different from each other find a Christmas miracle to call their own?
* Not a paranormal. Contemporary romance all the way. Easily enjoyed as a stand-alone, and can be read first, like with any book in this series.
This sexy Christmas novella packs all of the emotion, sex, and loyalty you could hope for. And I bet you could read it year round and have the most fun. Enjoy!
What readers are saying about the unexpected delight: “A Honey Badger X-Mas”:
* “So beautiful. It is definitely a HEA story, a Christmas miracle, full of magic and love.” – Angela Review
* “Hopkins really brings the town, and it’s people, to life, in a way that makes you feel that you’re really there.” TripsDownImaginationRoad Blog
* “Faleena has once again written a page tuner.” – Amazon Customer
* ” It was a great read…quick, exciting, sexy, steamy, and a HEA. Leave it to Faleena to create a non-traditional Christmas story. PS. For those of you that are curious, Honey Badgers are listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the most fearless creature in the world.” – Lilybelle
* “One of those gentle giants that don’t really know how to act in front of a lady…. Only he knows how to act behind closed doors. *wink* hahaha.” – Andrea
* “A fantastic story that will warm your hearts. Another out of the park hit for Faleena. A keeper for Christmases to come.” – AngDia
* “I have been a fan of the Cocker brothers since book 1. And this novella is another awesome story in a long line of awesome stories.” -JBL1975
* “It’s sweet (and HOT!), and was the perfect beginning to my Christmas season!” – Stephanie
* “I so relish Christmas stories and this one is heart-melting as it shows the true meaning of love and Christmas miracles. I did shed a few tears…” – MidnightInk
* “Faleena Hopkins has touched our hearts once again and made us remember that you should never judge someone by the way they look.” – Teresa D. Sicard-Johnson
* “If you’re looking for a good short holiday read, this is the novella for you.” – KMP 123
* For readers who enjoy Penelope Ward, Lauren Blakely, Vi Keeland, Claire Adams, and Lauren Landish