This cookbook contains 25 delicious pasta recipes like Beef and Bow Ties Pasta, California Chicken Spaghetti, Broccoli and Ziti Casserole, Vegetarian Penne and Tortellini Soup.
Recipe from the cookbook:
Spinach Cheese Pasta
1 (16 ounce) package extra wide egg noodles
1/3 cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, pressed
1 ½ (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese
1 (3 ounce) package grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain. Return egg noodles to the pot.
2. In a skillet, cook garlic and spinach for 3 to 5 minutes in olive oil over medium heat.
3. Transfer spinach mixture to the pot with noodles.
4. Toss in the cottage cheese. Mix well.
5. Arrange on plates and top with Parmesan cheese.