But Then Again I Could Be Wrong: The Book of Rants
- Currently 0; ?>/ TOTALSTARS
Widget Views: 26 Full Screen Views: 27
Gee ... I always wanted to write a book. I never thought I would but then again I could be wrong.
Here is a collection of some of the past few years rants as broadcast on WDMT 102.3 The Mountain as part of my show Rising at Ten.
- So the biggest news according to a local
newspaper is that there will be beer to drink in Kirby Park during the
Fourth of July holiday.
- It's a rare motorist in northeast Pennsylvania who hasn't had an encounter with a deer.
- Parking lots shouldn't cause your blood pressure to rise.
- Sometimes you have to wonder about the thought processes that go on in our rulers' minds.
- We knew were in trouble when the two truckloads of huskies passed us.
- Whoever said that a man's home is his castle hasn't been in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania lately.
- Why is it that some guys insist on calling you nicknames?
- With all due apologies to the hundreds of restaurants in the area that serve buffets - I can't stomach it.
- Although my physique doesn't show it I have spent much of my adult life in one gym or another.
- I know more about the guy, sitting across from me at lunch the other day, then I want to.
Jim Rising is the former Program Director of 102.3 The Mountain WDMT and
hosted a weekday show called Rising at Ten. He played what he wanted
and ranted a bit. Jim lives with his More...
A Deal with the Devil
A Deal with the Devil - Overview
In this lighthearted romantic drama / comedy, a practical, responsible Chicago career woman agrees to pose ..
by Abby Matisse
“I will make him love me again.” With this vow, Constance pursued her former fiancé to Bath even though Geoffrey didn’t really want h..
by Teryl Cartwright