- Thank you for making THE MANCODE: EXPOSED a Kindle Top 100 Paid bestseller!
***You will either LOVE this controversial book or you will HATE it. If you have no sense of humor, DO NOT BUY IT.***
- I'm over forty. I don't have a blankie. I have vodka.
- I'm no 'ologist.' I don't give advice. If that's what you're looking for, go buy Dr. Somebody's book.
- I write about men, women, sex, & chocolate. My experiences, my truth, my martinis.
- *Note: Thompson employs hashtags (i.e., the # sign) in her work. Google it. These are not typos, people #deargod.
Praise for The Mancode: Exposed -- already a #1 bestseller in Marriage, Parenting & Families AND Parenting & Relationships!
5/5 Star Reviews:
--As a long time warrior in the Battle of the Sexes, I would've won a lot more skirmishes had I had a copy of Mancode in my saddle. Reaching back toward my shotgun, I would've found this book. Instead of shooting the man, I could've said, "Stop acting like a man!" Buy Mancode and stop wasting bullets.
~ Beth Wareham, author Power of No
--Finally! A woman who gets what I'm going through every day, front hat whole spitting thing to my deep abiding love for chocolate. Well done!
~ Amber Scott, author of #1 Kindle bestsellers IRISH MOON, FIERCE DAWN, WANTED
--Mancode: Exposed is a scathingly funny, rapid fire and heartfelt looks at guys. Author Rachel Thompson delivers a satirical piece that invokes strong shades of Penny Marshall and Seth McFarlane.
~ Casey Ryan, Host & Creator, Cutting Room Floor radio program
- Can't get enough of Thompson's snarky humor? Purchase her first release, A Walk In The Snark, her #1 bestselling collection of essays released January 2011, hitting #1 on the Motherhood list September, 2011 and has stayed there. Find out why!