“We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight on the fields… we shall never surrender.” – Winston Churchill
Do you want to know why WINSTON CHURCHILL was one of the most Successful and Inspirational Leaders of the 20th Century?
In Churchill: A Life of Inspiration, we look at both Churchill’s life in the military and his much-celebrated life in politics to better understand how he became one of the greatest British personalities in modern history. Was it because of his military achievements? Was it because he came from an aristocratic family? Was it because he convinced the world that Hitler must be defeated?
Personal Information You’ve Never Known Before
This book explains Churchill’s roots and how it shaped his career later in life. Without much prodding, it was as if his life was meant to be in the military and political arena right from the start.
A Political Career in Detail
From his first attempt to be elected for a seat in the Parliament, to his iconic role as Prime Minister, this book explains how Churchill used his power to convince his fellow Brits that they must all come together to fight the oncoming German onslaught. He had single-handedly awoken the British spirit and eventually, the world.
Here’s what else you can learn from this book:
• Churchill’s early life and family history
• His first years in school which shaped him as a “true fighter”
• Churchill’s ambitions and his efforts to achieve them
• Churchill’s life in the Military
• Churchill’s Political Career
• His biggest successes and failures
• His well-known habits and peculiarities that made people believe Churchill was just like everybody else and as a result, people loved him even more
• And many more!
Read Your Book Now
Your book will be instantly and automatically delivered to your Kindle device, smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Buy Now and Read the True Story of Winston Churchill!