The Smart Habit Guide is an International Bestseller with over 250 Five-Star Reviews on Amazon and Goodreads, across four translations.
Think Smarter. Work Smarter. Be Smarter.
Imagine if there was a secret that all of the smart people in the world were keeping from you. And this meant that they always had an advantage. Really, there isn’t just one secret. There are many. They don’t keep these secrets on purpose – rather, they are often too busy implementing smart habits to talk about them. These are powerful habits. They drive us to improve our abilities and succeed.
Internationally bestselling author I. C. Robledo has studied the lives of highly intelligent people for many years. He has concluded that smart people are not born smart. Instead, they acquire habits that keep the brain in top shape.
Inside, you will discover:
- How putting household items in unexpected places can benefit your memory
- How to conduct a thought experiment – a tool often used by Einstein
- Why teaching helps you learn, even if you think you know the material
- How smart people search deeply for answers, examining details thoroughly
- Why great thinkers document their thought processes
Get smarter by making small life changes with The Smart Habit Guide.