Video Tools for Entrepreneurs
By far, the most effective form of online media…
As a species, humans are genetically programmed to rely on subconscious, physical cues to determine who we can trust and who we should avoid. These cues include: eye contact, facial expressions, vocal intonation, and body language. Blog posts and other written content don’t convey these cues. Neither do podcasts or other forms of audio. Video is the only medium that offers our prospective clients and customers a direct view into our human side. And when our videos are hosted online, they go to work for us 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
If you’re an entrepreneur or small business owner with no video experience and no idea where to start, The Entrepreneur’s Video Tool Guide was written with you in mind. It identifies the exact tools you need to get started and helps you build your video kit quickly and easily while keeping your budget under control.
Here are some of the topics covered in the book:
- Discover the types of videos your business needs in order to be successful online, the differences between them, and which ones to focus on when starting out.
- Learn the hardware components you need in order to shoot high-quality videos.
- Discover the software applications required to capture, edit and process raw audio and video clips.
- Learn the factors to consider when choosing a video hosting platform.
- How to keep your video production budget to a minimum by leveraging components you already own.
Don’t wait any longer to start using video to build relationships with your audience and promote your products and services. Click the [Buy Now…] button and start reading The Entrepreneur’s Video Tool Guide today!