Significantly increase your expertise in public speaking and the art of persuasion!
Do you want to learn the necessary skills for persuading anyone, anywhere, anytime? This book can teach anybody – regardless of talents, profession, or experience – to improve his or her speaking and persuasive abilities. It imparts skills that are appropriate for every audience, every forum, and every setting. Presenting numerous examples, clear rules, and simple techniques, the book is based on the triumphant international “debate” method.
Acquire the skills you need to improve your presentations to audiences large and small
Public Speaking covers all the subjects that comprise the theory and practice of public speaking, such as:
- how to develop and write your speech, step by step
- strategies for responding to questions during a speech
- varied methods for introducing presentations
- examples of how speech making techniques have worked for the world’s greatest experts
- adapting your presentation to the target audience
- the importance of being aware of time and rhythm
So if you find yourself trying to persuade listeners or addressing audiences, whether large or small, do not find yourself without this book!