Epic Action Adventure. Electrifying Full-Color Art.
The Hobbit Meets Watership Down—With a Twist…
Prince Martin returns with his brotherly band to oppose ancient dragons that threaten the land!
The two dragons have slept for two thousand long years. They embody the worst of humanity’s fears. They have dreamt of destruction and fire and smoke. A new cycle begins—for the dragons just woke.
And these deadly old drakes are the nastiest sort: they incinerate cities and kill just for sport. Now they’re heading out west, these two blasts from the past.
Their intentions are cruel.
The die has been cast.
But a quest has begun for a shield and a spear—two long-missing marvels the two dragons fear.
And the Prince and his friends join this perilous quest to discover those weapons and rescue The West. They have little idea, though, what lies in store . . .
When kids finish this book, they’ll come begging for more.
Join the Prince, and the elf, and the wolf, and Sir Ray.
There’s adventure aplenty.
And dragons to slay.
Buy a copy today for yourself or a child, whose young heart will be captured, completely beguiled!
Book features and series information:
- Electrifying full-color art!
- The tale appears to be written in prose. But when kids read aloud, they’ll be delighted to discover the whole story secretly rhymes—just like the description above. Click “Look inside” for a sample.
- Prince Martin and the Dragons is Book 3 of the Prince Martin Epic. Enjoy it as a stand-alone. Kids will also love Books 1 and 2: Prince Martin Wins His Sword and Prince Martin and the Thieves.
- The Prince Martin Epic chapter book series will be loved by kids who are enchanted by castles and quests, knights and dragons, swords and shields, old-fashioned derring-do, high-stakes adventure, and epic showdowns between good and evil.
Praise for Prince Martin and the Dragons:
“The great G.K. Chesterton remarked that ‘Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.’ Brandon Hale does children the evergreen favor of providing adventures in which we learn the simple truth that dragons can be killed, heroism and courage are rewarded, and love and goodness triumph against wickedness.”
– Mark Shea, co-author of the New York Times bestseller, A Guide to the Passion
“Prince Martin and the Dragons is an engaging introduction to the world of knights and castles, swords and sorcery. Kids will be captivated by this modern take on classic tales of the past.”
– Patrick O’Brien, author of The Making of a Knight
Praise for the Prince Martin Epic series:
“Boyish, archetypal, cross-cultural, and timeless . . . exactly what young boys love and need.”
– Peter Kreeft, Ph.D., bestselling author of The Philosophy of Tolkien: The Worldview Behind The Lord of The Rings and C.S. Lewis for the Third Millennium