Yes You Can! You Can Learn Piano or Keyboard!
Imagine being able to sit at the piano and play beautiful, entertaining music. Imagine being able to play for your friends and family and have them cheer, sing along and treat you like a celebrity. Or maybe you want to take things further, play professionally and be paid for your amazing skill and talent.
The joy that playing the piano brings is unmatched. While you’re playing this instrument, time appears to cease. You become so engrossed that nothing else matters.
You can certainly learn to play the piano or keyboard, thanks to the many, perfectly explained lessons in this book. From the very first chapter, the author, former school teacher and pianist, Mantius Cazaubon assumes that you’re just starting out on the piano. Everything is broken down to its very basics so that you can totally and perfectly grasp each concept presented.
In this book, you will learn how to play the piano in a way that is fun, fast and easy. Traditionally, piano lessons have been very boring. This is very ironic. How can playing such an exciting instrument be taught in such a boring way? Most learners and even music teachers will tell you that it’s because of the absolute focus on the most uninspiring aspects of music theory. In this book, the author takes a different approach. This book, with its modern perspective, makes you want to learn. You learn the fundamentals of reading sheet music only at the end. The writer uses a different strategy to get you playing in a hurry without having to bear the burden of learning notes on a staff from the very start.
Don’t waste money on expensive music teachers. Get this book!
This piano lessons book will teach you how to play the piano in a well-presented step by step manner. It starts with very basic, easy lessons and continues to build upon this, chapter after chapter. By the end of this book, you will have all the knowledge you need to totally understand piano and keyboard playing. By doing the various exercises, following links to videos and putting in the time, you will have exactly what you need to play songs, from very simple, to popular hit songs that you hear on the radio.
Here’s a preview of what you will learn in this book.
- The piano keyboard. The names of the keys. White and black keys. Pattern of black keys. Repetition. Finger numbers.
- Enharmonics. What are sharps and flats? Location of C and F will help you find the other keys.
- Major scales: C, D, E, F, G and A major. Correct fingering for right and left hand. Major scale formula for every key.
- How to form basic major and minor chords. Chord formulas.
- The keys of C, D, E, F, G and A major. Basic chords in these keys. I IV V vi Chords.
- Major and minor chords in all keys. Chord diagrams.
- How to play chords in root position, 1st and 2nd inversions. Voice Leading.
- Play chords and melodies to simple songs and more advanced pop songs.
- How to play common chord progressions for popular songs. Voice leading, fingering and chord inversions.
- More advanced chords. How to play dominant 7th, major 7th, minor 7th, diminished and augmented chords.
- How to read notes on the bass and treble clef. Quarter, half and whole notes. Timing.
- And much, much more.
Don’t be overwhelmed by the fact that there are so many lessons in this book (as can be seen above). Everything is well explained for the person who knows nothing or very little about playing the piano or keyboard. You are spoon-fed from the very start.
If you want to learn how to play piano and keyboard, you absolutely need this book. First of all, it is very inexpensive. It offers much more value than its low price suggests and is a win-win for you.
Get your copy right now!