Go from Poor Learner to Pro-Learner Without Buying into the Many Myths
Imagine that there was a way to improve your ability to learn, so that you could move toward your goals faster. Think what would happen if you didn’t have to struggle so much to get little result, and that you could make great progress for the effort you put in.
Internationally bestselling author I. C. Robledo collected information from a wide range of sources to show you what you need to know about learning. Realize that learning is a skill that can be improved. If you master this skill, it can help you make progress in many other areas.
Inside, you will discover:
- The most effective study technique that few students actually use
- How slower learners are often underestimated, and can surpass expectations
- What we can learn from the fun and curiosity children bring to learning
- Why knowing your motivation and purpose is key when learning something new
- What type of learner you are: exploratory generalist, project tackler, or curriculum developer
Understand how learning works, and use it to your advantage with No One Ever Taught Me How to Learn.