Are you living paycheck to paycheck – with no savings to the side?
How often do you get a headache thinking about money – and can’t set even the simplest of budgets?
Do you often feel like money is controlling you – instead of the other way around?
In theory, budgeting is a simple task:
You don’t spend more than what you earn – especially not on things you don’t really need.
But in practice…
… things have a tendency to work a bit differently.
Chances are, you end up mindlessly buying stuff – even though you know you’ll feel guilty afterward.
If that sounds like you, you’re not alone – millions of adults struggle – and fail! – to tame their spending habits.
Money is a tool you should use to improve your life – not make it worse. And that is where you may benefit from getting yourself a copy of Minimalist Budget: The Simple Approach to Saving and Spending!
Here’s what you will learn from this book:
– Why having and sticking to a budget matters – learn how to create a sustainable budget for yourself & track every single dollar you spend!
– The difference between fixed & flexible expenses – you get to determine what’s the best way for you to save money on!
– How to tell whether you really need or really want something – say goodbye to impulse spending & the instant gratification factor that puts you into debt!
– Simple & effective ways to manage your budget – pick the one that suits you the best without feeling stressed out!
– The rules & misconceptions of minimalism – or better yet, how to make minimalism work for you, not the other way around!
– How to budget and spend like a true minimalist – and no, you won’t have to give up on your most valuable possessions!
– Become more responsible for the way you spend your money – you might not even be aware you have some bad spending habits!
Here’s a catch not many understand:
Living on a budget doesn’t mean you don’t get to spend on anything.
Living on a budget means you get to be smart about the way you spend your hard-earned money – so you add some real value to the things you own.
Never again blow through your paycheck without even being aware of the money you’ve spent.
Download Minimalist Budget: The Simple Approach to Saving and Spending today and get back in control over your finances!
BONUS: Get Complete Concentration – The Guide to Staying Focused and Fulfilling Your Dreams completely free.